The health and safety of your family is our top priority. If you have
questions or concerns about the latest on Covid-19 (coronavirus), please
check vdh.virginia.gov , and see the CDC’s helpful recommendations:
To make sure other patients and our team members remain as healthy as
possible, and following CDC guidelines, please call us at 804-520-0002
before bringing your child in if:
1. You/your child are not feeling well, especially if you exhibit any
respiratory symptoms (including a fever, cough, sneezing, etc).
2. You/your child have recently been in contact with someone who has
tested positive for any infectious disease.
3. You/your child have recently traveled for business or pleasure to any
high-risk areas in the US or outside of the US.
4. You or anyone in your household, or anyone you have been in contact
with, is currently undergoing testing for any infectious disease.
We wish you the best of health. Thank you.
As an integrative practice, Caldwell Pediatrics and Wellness Center offers more than just a visit to the doctor!
1. Caldwell Pediatrics does NOT operate as a walk-in clinic.
2. Patients arriving 10 minutes AFTER their appointment will be RESCHEDULED.
3. Insurance cards, payment, and photo ID are required AT THE TIME OF VISIT.
4. Patients/parents/guardians are required to be OFF of cell phones while at the registration window.